Alcohol Licenses & Reports
The Alcohol License Division is part of the Finance Department responsible for issuing alcohol licenses.
Please notify this office if you have a change of agent outlet manager, ownership change or a location change.
If you need a pouring permit for an employee, please contact the Douglasville Police Department or call 770.920.3010.
- Alcohol License Application
- Alcohol License Application Checklist
- Chapter 10 - Alcohol Beverages Ordinance
- Beer/Wine Monthly Report
- Monthly Alcohol Report
Frequently Asked Alcohol Questions
- How do I apply for an alcoholic beverage certificate?
- Do I renew my alcoholic beverage certificate annually?
- If I sell my business, who do I notify?
- If I close my business, who do I notify?
|Atlanta Better Business Bureau (BBB)
|Small Business Administration
|Internal Revenue Service Small Business
|Georgia Secretary of State
|Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
|City of Douglasville
|(Beer, Wine and Spirituous Liquor applications)
Georgia Department of Revenue
Alcohol & Tobacco Division
1800 Century Blvd NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
Business phone: 877-423-6711