The Occupational Tax / Alcohol License Division is part of the Finance Department and responsible for issuing alcohol licenses and occupational tax certificates.
You can find more information and the applications below. Please notify this office if you have a ownership change or a location change.
- Commercial Business License Application
- Residential/In-Home Business License Application
- Monthly Business License Reports
Frequently Asked Business Questions
- Do I renew my occupational tax certificate annually?
- If I move my business from one location to another location inside the City of Douglasville, who do I contact?
- If I close my business or sell my business, who do I notify?
|Atlanta Better Business Bureau (BBB)
|Small Business Administration
|Internal Revenue Service Small Business
|Georgia Secretary of State
|Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
|City of Douglasville
|Georgia Department of Revenue